Restorative Dentistry in Rancho Cucamonga
Nothing changes a smile quite so dramatically as having damaged or missing teeth. Tooth loss can have a significant impact on your dental health and quality of life.
At Smileneeds Dental, we know what a difference restorative dentistry can make for a patient. Dr. Mariano Castro and his dedicated team have brought new vitality to smiles across Rancho Cucamonga through their restorative dental expertise.
Don’t surrender to tooth loss. Call our office to schedule a comprehensive consultation today.
Dental Restoration Services
Smileneeds Dental offers a broad spectrum of restorative dental therapy.
- Dental Implants: These dental prosthetics replace the appearance and functionality of missing teeth. Created to match your teeth and preserve your natural smile, a dental implant allows you to eat and speak normally. They also create a root into the jaw, restoring the chewing force that prevents bone loss.
- Fixed Bridges: Able to replace 1-3 missing teeth with a prosthetic suspended between two neighboring teeth, which act as supports. The two support teeth are fixed with crowns to hold the prosthetics in place.
- Partial or Full Dentures: Prosthetic teeth used to replace large groups of missing teeth. Partial dentures replace a few teeth, while full dentures cover the entire upper or lower jaw. Realignment may be needed after a few years due to bone loss in the jaw.
- Composite Fillings and Bonding: A tooth-colored material is used to fill in areas exposed by decay, blending perfectly into the natural tooth structure. In case of a chipped or damaged tooth, composite bonding can be adhered to the tooth to restore its natural shape and function.
- Porcelain Crowns: This tooth-colored cap is placed over a tooth after it has been prepared. Crowns are typically used for teeth with fractures, severe decay, or which are used to support a bridge.
A traditional dental crown requires the dentist to take an impression of the tooth and send it into a lab. The lab then prepares and ships back the crown, in a process that typically takes two weeks.
Using advanced dental technology, Dr. Castro can bypass this process by creating crowns for patients right in the office, allowing them to have teeth prepared and crowned in a single visit. Using a 3D imaging system, Dr. Castro scans the tooth and creates a digital model of the crown. This model is then sent to a milling machine, which carves the tooth out of a prepared block with laser precision. The dentist then makes any final adjustments, and the crown is cemented into place. Single-visit crowns allow patient to have the treatment they need without delaying their normal routine.
Expert Restorations, Quality Care
At Smileneeds Dental, we believe that first-class dentistry goes beyond the dental chair. Our friendly and professional staff make every effort to see that you feel comfortable and cared for the moment you walk through our door.
We strive to create an inviting atmosphere, and address any questions or concerns a patient may have. Make an appointment and visit our beautiful Upland office today!