Clear Aligners in Upland
The journey to a straight, even smile doesn't have to be a source of discomfort. At Smileneeds Dental, we offer clear braces to help you achieve your smile goals while keeping your comfort in mind. Our team is dedicated to helping you turn your dream smile into a reality with reliable, clear aligners.
We are proud to provide comprehensive dental treatments that prioritize your peace of mind, including our clear aligners in Upland. You can trust that we will carefully check your bite alignment prior to creating your custom treatment plan to ensure we recommend the option that is right for you. Our team offers invisible braces to patients as young as ten through teens and adults. Contact us today to learn more about the benefits you can enjoy with clear aligners.
CALL US: (909) 345-5742 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Benefits of Clear Aligners
Clear aligners have become increasingly popular for a variety of reasons, especially the benefits they offer. We provide two invisible braces options, including Invisalign® clear aligners and Spark ™ clear aligners. Our team will discuss the requirements of the treatment as well as the benefits so you have the information you need to select the treatment that fits your needs, lifestyle, and smile goals.
One of the overall benefits of straightening your smile is that it improves not only the appearance of your teeth but also your overall oral health. Teeth that are properly aligned are easier to brush and floss, which helps prevent gum disease and decay. Some additional benefits you can expect during treatment include:
- No Dietary Restrictions: When you choose invisible braces, you select a treatment plan that doesn't restrict your diet. Unlike traditional braces, clear aligners are completely removable, which means you don't have to give up any of your favorite foods or drinks during treatment. When you want to enjoy a meal or snack, you simply remove your aligners, enjoy the foods and drinks, brush your teeth, and put the aligners back in. It's important to remove the clear trays before you eat or drink because the forces exerted when you chew can damage the aligners and liquids can stain the clear acrylic.
- Improved Timeline: Clear aligners consist of sets of graduating custom trays that apply pin-point pressure to guide your teeth to their optimal positions. You'll progress to the next set of aligners approximately every two weeks. Due to the constant succession, your timeline may be shorter than traditional braces, depending on the severity of your misalignment.
- Comfort: One of the things people enjoy most about invisible braces is how comfortable they are to wear. Clear aligners consist of a smooth, thin, body-safe acrylic. That means there are no bulky wires or brackets that irritate the inside of your cheeks or lips. The custom fit also makes speaking easier because you don't have to enunciate around any sharp or uncomfortable edges.
- Easy Hygiene Routine: Your daily oral hygiene routine is an important part of protecting your smile. Unlike traditional braces, clear aligners don't require additional tools to effectively clean your teeth. You can brush and floss your teeth twice daily like normal and put the aligners back in. Our dentist will also provide helpful tips and instructions to clean your invisible braces to ensure your teeth and gums are safe from bacteria.
- Discreet Treatment: Invisible braces are crafted from clear acrylic, making them virtually disappear. This allows you to straighten your smile with few visual clues that you're undergoing treatment. It also means that most people won't notice your treatment during the process, and you won't have to worry about the aligners being visible in pictures.
- Cost Effective: Clear aligners are a cost-effective option for an array of reasons, including saving money because you have fewer appointments to attend. Conventional braces require multiple trips to the dentist so they can make adjustments in the archwire or the alignment of the brackets. Invisible braces allow you to transition to your next set of trays at home, resulting in fewer appointments for the duration of your treatment.
Enjoy Invisible Braces in Upland
You can show off a beautiful smile, even during your clear aligner treatment. At Smileneeds Dental, we offer discreet invisible braces in Upland to help you achieve your smile goals. The benefits of clear aligners range from convenience to aesthetics and yield the same great results you're looking for. If you have mild to moderate bite misalignment, including crowded, gapped, or crooked teeth, then our friendly team is here to help you find the clear aligner program that's right for you. We are excited to meet you and begin a long-lasting professional and personal relationship you can rely on. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.
CALL US: (909) 345-5742 REQUEST APPOINTMENT