Invisalign® Clear Braces for Straight Smiles in Rancho Cucamonga
Smile alignment problems can put a real dent in your health and confidence, but for many people, the prospect of wearing metal braces is just as bad. Fortunately, patients today have another option with Invisalign® clear braces. These alternative aligners can provide straighter teeth with greater comfort and convenience, and in less time than traditional braces.
At Smileneeds Dental, we are dedicated to serving patients with the right treatment to meet their dental needs. Dr. Mariano Castro and his staff combine their exceptional skill with cutting-edge technology to provide superior dental care to the Rancho Cucamonga community. Schedule a visit to our beautiful office today!
Benefits of Invisalign® vs. Traditional Metal Braces
While both types of orthodontics can correct misalignments, Invisalign offers several benefits over traditional braces. These include:
- Comfort: Invisalign trays are custom-fitted to your teeth, and the thin design means there is little difference to the feel of your teeth while wearing them.
- Safety: No protruding metal means less risk of injuring your soft mouth tissue, or breaking during physical activity.
- Efficiency: Invisalign treatments often take several months less than traditional braces.
- Aesthetic: The clear aligner trays are virtually invisible to others.
- Convenience: These removable trays allow you to eat and brush your teeth just as you would normally.
What Dental Problems can Invisalign Correct?
Invisalign is an excellent choice for correcting mild to moderate alignment issues.
- Crooked or Rotated Teeth
- Dental Crowding
- Minor Overbite or Underbite
The Invisalign Process
After an exam to determine if Invisalign is the best choice for you, Dr. Castro will consult with you to determine what you hope to achieve. He will then create a 3D digital model of your teeth, allowing you to see what they will look like when the process is complete.
This model is then sent to a lab to craft your custom clear trays. The trays are designed to fit your teeth and lightly apply pressure to the areas that require straightening, with each tray gradually guiding teeth into the desired placement.
State-of-the-Art Dental Care in Rancho Cucamonga
At Smileneeds Dental, we believe in using the best methods and technology to help our patients succeed with their dental health.
We utilize the latest proven advances in modern dentistry, and are constantly working to stay informed of new and better treatment options. You can feel confident that you will receive the highest quality in dental care in every visit.
Dr. Castro and his staff look forward to serving you and your loved ones. Make an appointment with our Rancho Cucamonga office today!